A Few Words About Us
Fast-Tracker is a cost-effective search engine – a virtual community – for psychiatric information and statewide mental health resources. This online, intuitive, searchable and real-time tool supports patient-centered, integrated care by linking providers to key research and professional guidelines to better serve Minnesotans living with mental illness.
- Up-to-date provider availability
- Access to referral resources
- Treatment protocols and guidelines
- Recovery and support group information
- Improve communication between primary and specialty providers
Developed by the Minnesota Mental Health Community Foundation
The Minnesota Mental Health Community Foundation, in conjunction with Exponential Innovations Corporation, a world leader in healthcare applications and data management, have developed Fast-Tracker with patients and providers in mind.